Connect to your money anytime, anywhere using Meetinghouse Bank’s secure mobile banking service*. Use your mobile phone or wireless device for bill pay, balance inquiry, online transfers and so much more right in the palm of your hand. You can also find Meetinghouse Bank branches and ATM locations.
Now, you can access your Meetinghouse accounts via your mobile phone. If you have a texting plan from your cell phone provider, you can request account balances, transaction information, and specific account transfers via text commands. To use SMS/Text Banking service, you must be currently enrolled in Meetinghouse Bank Online Banking.
Mobile Web Banking
If you have a mobile phone with web browsing capabilities like a smart phone and you subscribe to a data plan with your wireless communications provider, you can access Meetinghouse accounts on demand via your phone through Meetinghouse Mobile Banking.
No separate registration or fees are required to access Meetinghouse Mobile Web banking. From your Mobile device simply go to Meetinghouse Bank’s website. Once there you will see an option to login to Online Banking. Use your Meetinghouse bank log in credentials, and answer the multi-factor authentication security questions.
Once you are logged in you will be able to perform the following transactions through Mobile Banking:
Enjoy the same convenience of Meetinghouse Bank Mobile with enhanced mobile apps designed for iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
- Pay bills on the spot
- Use Mobile Banking to make deposits
- Locate ATM/branch or shared branching location
Instructions to Sign up:
- Login to your retail online Banking.
- Select Options, under Mobile Banking Profile select Manage Device(s).
- Agree to Terms and Conditions, select options to register (SMS, WAP, APP),
- Provide phone number, activation code, and follow the links sent as text.
* To access your Meetinghouse Bank accounts using mobile banking service, you must be enrolled in Meetinghouse Bank’s Online Banking.
*Meetinghouse Bank is not responsible for Text or Data charges you incur from your wireless provider while using Mobile Banking. Standard text messaging rates from your wireless carrier may apply.
Mobile Deposits available as part of our Mobile Banking!
Deposit checks right away using the camera on your mobile device and our Mobile Banking App.* No need to step into a Banking Center or use an ATM, you can make deposits quickly and securely–right from the Mobile Banking App**.
Funds will be made available the next business day.
* You must first enroll in Online Banking or Mobile Banking and download the Mobile App. Deposits are subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. Restrictions apply. Click the "More" Tab in the App, select "Terms & Conditions" for details, including information on funds availability, deposit limits and proper disposal of checks, and to see the full terms and conditions. Wireless carrier fees may apply. Requires at least a 2–megapixel camera. This feature is not available on the Mobile Website.
** To access Mobile Banking, you must enroll in the service. Once enrolled, the same Online ID and passcode can be used to access both Online and Mobile Banking. View the Online Banking Service Agreement for more information about both Mobile and Online Banking. Wireless carrier fees may apply. Enrollment not available through the Mobile App on all devices.